Have application and admissions questions? Join us @TheMBATour and featured business schools on Wednesday, October 25 at 12pm ET, 9am PT!
Did you apply to MBA programs in Round 1? Considering applying in Round 2? Will you be visiting campuses, interviewing, or attending The MBA Tour Conferences?
Join @TheMBATour, UCLA, Texas Christian University, Georgia Tech, University of South Carolina, William & Mary, UConn, CKGSB, USF, GW, Fordham, Southern Methodist University, UC Riverside, and The Ohio State University for a discussion on Twitter!
We will discuss:
- Round 1 vs. Round 2: What's the difference?
- Compensating for weaknesses in your application
- Preparing for interviews and making a good impression
- What to do if you don't get into your top choice B-School
- Financial aid and scholarship opportunities
- Answering your personal questions!
What Is a #TheMBATourChat Twitter Chat?
A Twitter chat is an online conversation that takes place among a group of people on Twitter about a specific topic of interest. Twitter uses hashtags to track discussions. Our hashtag is #TheMBATourChat. To join Twitter, sign up here.
How Do I Participate?
Follow @TheMBATour and our guest B-Schools:@BCCarolMBA
Can't join us live? Ask your questions on Twitter using the #TheMBATourChat hashtag now.
During the Chat