Meet Columbia, UCLA, Chicago Booth, IE, York Schulich, Boston University, IE, ESADE, and more top business programs!
. . .
Join us in a city near you:
Rio de Janeiro: Thursday, August 2
São Paulo: Saturday, August 4
Buenos Aires: Monday, August 6
Santiago: Wednesday, August 8
Lima: Saturday, August 11
Bogotá: Monday, August 13
Panama City: Thursday, August 16
México City: Saturday, August 18
Monterrey: Monday, August 20
Why should I attend The MBA Tour?
The world's top business schools, all in one place.
Stand out from the competition and meet with Admissions Directors from top domestic and international business schools. Connect in-person to ask your MBA questions, learn about program offerings, and discover how a graduate business degree can help you boost your career.
- Small group meetings
- Admissions panels
- GMAT strategy sessions
- School presentations
- Networking fair
- & much more!
Who will I meet?
Connect with admissions decision makers
- You'll have the unique opportunity to meet with admissions decision makers to increase your chances of acceptance.
- Learn in-depth program information and ask your MBA questions during MeetUp discussions (invite only, small group meetings).
- Discover admissions tips from industry leaders.
- Network with the people that matter when it comes to getting accepted to your dream school
How should I prepare?
Complete your online profile to be matched with top schools.
- Provide helpful information during registration to let schools learn about you and your goals and have them invite you to meet with them during MeetUps or School Presentations.
- Use The MBA Tour's Research Schools platform to learn more about program offerings and options.
- Log into The MBA Tour's online portal to easily confirm MeetUps and build your schedule to make the most of your event.
Great, sign me up!
Register free today to reserve your spot. Space is limited!
Business Schools Attending
*Schools vary by city; check event pages for individual listings. More schools to come!
Arizona State University
Carnegie Mellon University
College of William & Mary
EGADE Business School
ESADE Business School
Hult Int. Business School - Global
IE - Spain
IESE - Spain
Ivey Business School - Canada
McGill University - Canada
Ohio State University
The University of Tampa
University of British Columbia - Canada
University of Calgary
U. of Manchester - UK
U. of Manitoba - Canada
U. of New South Wales - Australia
U. of Pittsburgh
U. of Rochester
York University, Schulich - Canada