Attend The MBA Tour this Winter and Jumpstart your MBA Journey!
Meet Columbia, UC Berkeley, INSEAD, UCLA, NYU Stern, University of Cambridge, Boston University, LBS, Toronto Rotman & more!
Don’t miss The MBA Tour in your city:
- Toronto: Monday, January 29
- New York City: Saturday, February 3
- Boston: Tuesday, February 6
- Washington, DC: Thursday, February 8
- Los Angeles: Saturday, February 10
- San Francisco: Sunday, February 11
Why should I attend The MBA Tour?
The world's top business schools, all in one place.
Stand out from the competition and meet with Admissions Directors from top international business schools.Connect in-person to ask your MBA questions, learn about programofferings, and discover how an MBA can help you boost your career.
Connect with admissions decision makers.
- You'll have the unique opportunity to meet with admissions decision makers to increase your chances of acceptance.
- Learn in-depth program information and ask your MBA questions during MeetUp discussions (invite only, small group meetings).
- Discover admissions tips from industry leaders.
- Network with the people that matter when it comes to getting accepted to your dream school.
Complete your online profile to be matched with top schools.
- Provide helpful information during registration to let schools learn about you and your goals and have them invite you to meet with them during MeetUps or School Presentations.
- Use The MBA Tour's Research Schools platform to learn more about program offerings and options.
- Log into to The MBA Tour's online portal to easily confirm MeetUps and build your schedule to make the most of your event.
Register free today to reserve your spot. Space is limited!
Business Schools Attending:
- American University
- Arizona State University
- Babson College
- Baruch College of the City Unvirsity of New York
- Bentley University
- Binghamton Unviersity
- Boston College
- Boston University
- Brandeis University, Heller School
- Brock University
- Case Western Reserve University
- Chapman University
- College of William & Mary
- Columbia University
- Concordia University-JMSB
- Copenhagen Buisness School
- ESADE Business School
- ESSEC Buisness School
- Fordham University
- HEC Paris
- IE Business School
- IESE Buisness School
- London Buisness School
- Long Island University-Post
- Loyola Marymount University
- McGill University
- New York University
- Northeastern University
- Purdue University
- Queen's University
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Santa Clara University
- Simon Fraser University
- Suffolk University
- Tufts University
- University at Buffalo, SUNY
- University of Arizona
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Ivine
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, Riverside
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Cambridge
- University of Chicago
- University of Connecticut
- University of Fredericton
- University of Maryland
- University of Massachusetts
- University of New Hampshire
- University of Oregon
- University of Rochester
- Unniversity of San Diego
- University of South Carolina
- University of San Francisco
- University of Southern California
- University of Toronto, Morning MBA Program
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- York University-Schulich School of Business
Note: Not all schools participate in every event. See website for details.