¿Quieres hacer un MBA?
Cuando decides que queires hacer un MBA, hay varios pasos que debes seguir. Tienes que encontrar toda la información sobre los programas de negocios y las universidades para escoger uno. Para saber cual programa es mejor para ti, es bueno encontrar con alumni y empleados de la universidad para hablar y aprender la cultura de la escuela. Todas estas cosas pueden occurir durante una conferencia MBA con The MBA Tour. Nuestros eventos traen la opurtunidad de hablar con admisiones de MBA de las mejores escuelas del mundo y encontrar en grupos pequeños con ellos en nuestros MeetUps. La conferencia te da información sobre admisiones y preperación para el GMAT y el GRE con presentaciones de escuelas.
No te pierdas The MBA Tour en tu ciudad:
São Paulo | Sábado 6 de agosto
What Can you expect from The MBA Tour event?
1:1 Interaction with Admissions Directors
Why is in-person interaction so important for MBA admissions? Getting to know a Business School's culture without being able to visit campus can be difficult. Face-to-face interaction with admissions representatives is a great way to understand school's culture!
MeetUp Sessions (unique to The MBA Tour!)
Get invited to 1:1 and small group meetings with business schools at the event. Invitations are sent within 2 weeks of the event. During registration, make sure to select schools that you are interested in (the earlier you register the higher chance you have to receive invites!).
MBA Fair gives candidates a chance to personally meet and speak with school representatives and alumni after the panel and school presentations. The fair is an open floor forum to facilitate interaction between students and representatives, where personal and specific questions are encouraged and answered. This opportunity allows candidates to make a great impression on school reps and learn more about how a program appeals to him/herself.
MBA Panels & Presentations cover valuable business school admissions topics and answer a wide range of MBA applicant questions. The panels consist of professionals with their expertise spanning the application process, GMAT strategy, and building your candidate story.
School Presentations highlight unique program features in a 25-minute session given by admissions directors. These presentations are ideal for candidates to learn detailed information, easily compare different programs, and prepare for speaking one on one with representatives during the MBA Fair.
- Arizona State University
- Babson College
- Bentley University
- Boston University
- Brandeis University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Case Western Reserve University
- Chapman University
- City University London - UK
- Columbia University
- Dartmouth College
- EGADE Business School - Mexico
- Emory University
- ESADE Business School - Spain
- Fordham University
- George Washington University
- HEC Montréal - Canada
- HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Mgmt - Germany
- Hult Intl Business School - Global
- IE Business School - Spain
- ISES Business School - Spain
- IMD International - Switzerland
- Indiana University
- Manchester Business School - UK
- McGill University - Canada
- Northwestern University Kellogg
- Portland State University
- Quality Leadership University - Panama
- Queen's University - Canada
- Southern Methodist University
- Texas Christian University
- Universidad de Chile - Chile
- Universidad ESAN - Peru
- University of British Columbia - Canada
- University of California, Riverside
- University of Chicago
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Reading - UK
- University of Rochester
- University of Southern California
- University of Texas at Austin
- University of Toronto - Canada
- Vanderbilt University
- York University Schulich School of Business - Canada
Not all schools participate in every event. See website for details.