Considering an MBA?
Now that you’ve decided an MBA is the next step to reaching your future goals, it’s time for you to find the right school and program to earn your degree. Doing your preliminary research online to gather basic information on various programs is a great start to finding your perfect-fit school, but meeting in-person with an actual representative from the school will allow you to better conduct an in-depth analysis of program details, make a personal connection to your school of interest, and have a firm grasp on your top-choice business schools. All of this can be done by attending an MBA conference hosted by The MBA Tour. Our tours also offer a variety of unique 1:1 and group MeetUps, admissions panels, school presentations, and GMAT strategy sessions.
Don’t miss The MBA Tour in your city:
What happens at The MBA Tour Conferences?
1:1 Interaction with Admissions Directors
Why is in-person interaction so important for MBA admissions? Hear from admissions directors participating in our Canada Tour about why it’s important to make a memorable impression:
MeetUp Sessions (unique to The MBA Tour!)
Get invited to 1:1 and small group meetings with business schools at the event. Invitations are sent within 2 weeks of the event. During registration, make sure to select schools that you are interested in (the earlier you register the higher chance you have to receive invites!).
MBA Fair gives candidates a chance to personally meet and speak with school representatives and alumni after the panel and school presentations. The fair is an open floor forum to facilitate interaction between students and representatives, where personal and specific questions are encouraged and answered. This opportunity allows candidates to make a great impression on school reps and learn more about how a program appeals to him/herself.
MBA Panels & Presentations cover valuable business school admissions topics and answer a wide range of MBA applicant questions. The panels consist of professionals with their expertise spanning the application process, GMAT strategy, and building your candidate story.
School Presentations highlight unique program features in a 25-minute session given by admissions directors. These presentations are ideal for candidates to learn detailed information, easily compare different programs, and prepare for speaking one on one with representatives during the MBA Fair.
- Brock University-Canada
- City University London-UK
- Columbia University-USA
- Concordia University, JMSB-Canada
- Copenhagen Business School-Denmark
- ESG UQAM-Canada
- ESSEC Business School-France
- George Washington University-USA
- Harvard University-USA
- HEC Montreal-Canada
- Hult International Business School-Global
- IE Business School-Spain
- INSEAD-France, Singapore
- Ivey Business School-Canada
- Loyola University Chicago-USA
- McGill University-Canada
- McMaster University-Canada
- Queen's University-Canada
- Ryerson University-Canada
- Saint Mary's University-Canada
- SDA Bocconi School of Management-Italy
- Simon Fraser University-Canada
- St. John's University-USA
- Thompson Rivers University-Canada
- University College Dublin-Ireland
- University of Alberta-Canada
- University of British Columbia-Canada
- University of Calgary-Canada
- University of Chicago, Booth School of Business-USA
- University of New Brunswick Saint John Campus-Canada
- University of Oregon-USA
- University of Ottawa-Canada
- University of Regina-Canada
- University of Rochester-USA
- University of St. Gallen-Switzerland
- University of Toronto-Canada
- University of Toronto, Mississauga-Canada
- University of Victoria-Canada
- Wilfred Laurier University-Canada
- York University, Schulich School of Business-Canada
Not all schools participate in every event. See website for details.