Follow Pat Tenneriello, Director at The MBA Tour, #INSIDECAMPUS as he visits business schools across the United States with our CEO and Managing Director, Peter Von Loesecke.
Pat graduated with an MBA from McGill University in 2012. As Director at The MBA Tour, Pat manages client relations in North America and Europe as well as leads events in Asia, Latin America, Europe, Canada and the US.
Peter V and Pat T hit the road for upstate New York to RPI Lally School of Management. After a 2.5 hour drive to Troy, NY located not far from Albany, the capital of NY, we spent the night in a hotel near RPI’s campus. What great hospitality from Sean, Laureen, Gina and Dean Begley - complete with a nice breakfast and loot bags with all kinds of Lally School goodies. RPI provided us with some great feedback on their extensive travels in 2013 (Sean was on the road for 55 straight days!) and also shared some of their thoughts on 2014. We look forward to seeing Sean and Laureen on the road again this year!
Sean J. Kelley - Assistant Director, MBA/M.S. Admissions
Laureen Beach - MBA/MS Program Manager
Fun Facts About RPI Lally School of Management:
- RPI is the oldest technological university in the USA – established in 1824
- $1 billion dollars have been invested in the campus in the last 10 years
- New athletic village on campus – tier 1 level
- The CEO of Harley Davidson is an alum of RPI Lally
- Inventor of baking soda graduated from RPI!